Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The 32nd ONS Night!

The 32nd ONS Night! 8 years 2 months ago #3159

• 7even
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
This was the ONS night of the extremes. Starting with a match that finished so close, only a heartbeat was between the destruction of the two power cores. (no, it wasn't the heartbeat of Lil'Benji, as his heart strikes approximately four times faster than normal - it wasnt't the heartbeat of Delibro as well, as his heart strikes approximately four times slower than normal... it just was between of them)

But besides legendary exciting matches, there was great slaughter with no tension as well. Following the misvote of Crossfire N00b0rz Edition (aka Crossfire Lame Default Edition) we got an epic example of an onslaught game without onslaught elements... this was because of the default link setup, combining two big deficites: horrible layout, regarding the distance from the base to the first power node and way too few capacity to distribute that count of players on it.
Just to be able to directly compare the bigger link setup for the exact same map, the players voted Crossfire T32 Edition afterwards. This was a good choice, as we got a quite good match then.

Benji an me have to review the map cycle, because for Ascedancy aka Ascendancy similar improved variants of the map equipments (link setup, weapon lockers, vehicles) do exist.

The night of the extremes also was a night of strike-backs! I dunno what happened in all these matches, but approximately half of them were close to be won by a team - just to be turned around by the other team at the end. This is exciting, as it proves the possibility of striking back being real! It is a warning to all players as well, to not rely on your supremacy.
Game mechanics that provide the chance for long running matches, allowing both teams to alter their influence and their supremacy, are not easy to set up; for sure one of the reasons, every one of us is still playing a game that is more than eleven years old.

CU all @next ons night! :evil: :evil:
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by 7even.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The 32nd ONS Night! 8 years 2 months ago #3161

• *ribabiba*
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
looks like u had a good time :)

Il try to play one --->>>next
I LOVE TECHNO
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds
Copyright 2024 The 32nd ONS Night! (2/2) - Fair-Gamers Forum - Fair-Gamers Community - Play Fair & Have Fun !.
Joomla Templates by Wordpress themes free